CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

måndag 25 januari 2010

Job interview done!

The job interview is done! I think it went great, but then again maybe they didn't think so. I hope they did. I really need this! If it's just experience building, I don't care! I just can't stand the though of going here at home doing nothing. It drives me crazy literally! I've been home to long. I hope they decide to let me get a few month with them!

And now we take a look at the aquarium. Yeah, I know. I said last night I'd post the pictures when I was done with it. And I will. I just needed to "write me off" here before I get started :)

See ya soon!




 

(Oh, and by the way! I've decided to only write in English. It takes to much time to re-write the same sentences in Swedish. Hope dont mind! Oh! And also, I might write some important stuff in Swedish if there's any.)

0 kommentarer: